Thursday, July 15, 2010

Great News!

We went to the doctors last night for our 30 week checkup and sonogram. Jake is SOO big, weighing in at a whopping 3lbs and 10 ozs!! He's ahead of Tessa at this same point but will not be too much bigger. He was sucking on his toes and all scrunched up in me. Its still surreal that I'm having another baby but he will be here in 8 weeks from tomorrow so the reality of baby number 2 will be here before I know it.

We're so blessed to be having another healthy baby and so excited to see whether he looks like Tessa!! It was crazy whent the doctor started talking about what time I will be brought into the hospital and how long it will take once Im admitted into the hospital...I almost began to cry because its more real than ever.

One way or another, Im so happy to have this little undle of joy come into our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment